Friday, July 27, 2012



the truth behind the smile.


been working till stress out and frustated. as i put alot effort in this company and i get nothing at all. damn it. anyway, i still have my patient and see whats will happen next round. nowadays im stress out till my bad temper comes again and i dont know why. i dont feel im being myself. im trying hard to look back myself, where's me ? what can i do? all i get support is from my family and my baby right now. they gave me alot advice when i bloated out my stress. thank you mum and dad as well my baby. thanks for being supportive for me ! i love you all ! but for nowadays, i keep myself quite sometimes. im stress, i've keep. im frustated, i've keep. im focusing alots in this company and i feel they dont appreciate. seriously should i continue this job ? BIG SIGH. just choose the right path i should. =)